Quote Originally Posted by Vael View Post
[Radiant Ocean]

"I'm inclined to take her at her word." Genesis replies to Cessie calmly. "She certainly has enough sense and enough funds to seek treatment if such was available to her." The Queen of Rings will reach out to take her knight from Harnel's arms, bearing her as if she were no lighter than a feather, and with a mother's careful concern.

"Though abrupt, perhaps it is best if we end our meeting here, as I should turn my attention to my knight." Says the Queen decisively. "It has been a pleasure to speak with you both. I'm sure Takara can address any other questions you might have, and show you anything you might wish to see."

With this said, Genesis will incline her head, then gracefully whisk away and back to her tower to put Crissellea to rest in the room prepared for her.
Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
[Radiant Ocean]

Harnel watches Genesis go, looking a bit worried for Crissellea's safety, before turning to address Takara and Cessie, "I acxtually think it's about time we let, unless my wife still has questions. we have to get home." Cessie should note from the inflection he puts on that last word, he doesn't mean watchtower.
[Radiant Ocean]

Cessie just nods in agreement with Genesis, "You probably know her a lot better then me, tell her it was nice to meet her however. I hope we can see you again some time." The mage says with another bow before Genesis leaves them with the fallen knight.

She then turns to Harnel and Takara, shining up as her husband mentions home. "Yes, I'm afraid we have to leave you rather abruptly. My dear husband seems to have a surprise for me." Cessie looks at her husband lovingly before turning To Takara with a gentle smile. "Perhaps you could lead us to the ext Takara? It have been nice being here."