Quote Originally Posted by Vael View Post
[Wellspring Tower - Crissellea's Room]

"You will have it." The Queen decrees, before leaning down to Crissellea and kissing her on the forehead. "Your work should earn you far more than simple rest. Because of you, my realm is increased, and your dream has been brought into reality. The strength of your heart carried us through, and for that, we are all in your debt."

Genesis stands and bows to Crissellea, and then will leave to let her rest. However, a nameless servant does bring her all that she requested, though there are multiple books, so she might choose one of her liking.
[Wellspring Tower - Crissellea's Room]

Crissellea's face becomes flushed not only with a small fever but with a blush from the kiss and praise she just received from Genesis. " I... your welcome, though I didn't really do much... " She says quietly as Genesis departs.

Then food and books come. The knight of cups will slowly nibble away at the food and drinks bit by bit as she reads. If one was brought Crissellea will read a romantic adventure novel or failing that a adventure or romantic book.