1. - Top - End - #258
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Fri's (somewhat) Witty and (not) Alliteratively Titled Doodle Thread

It's been a while. I hope it's not thread necromancy yet. Job hunting is leaving me exhausted and depressed, that's why I'm not active in any of my usual activities. But lately, there's another thing that stopped me from posting drawings here though!

Spoiler
    Show

It's Uncharted Waters Online!

Lately I've been spending my time playing Uncharted Waters Online. It's an amazing game. It's a game set in the real world in the age of discovery, where you can get ducats and experience from actually adventuring, sailing through the seas, finding new discoveries and treasures... You barely even need to fight there if you want. Finally, an online game where I can really be an adventurer I always dreamed. Sailing my boat into the sunset....

I haven't drawn anything for a while. I'm getting really rusty.

The character in the left is Fri, my voyager from UWO. He's an adventurer/excavator, yeah, excavator is really a job there. He travels the world looking for valuable treasures and discoveries.

I managed to sail around europe using the provided starting dinghy pictured above. I feel quite great.

The character in the right is my character from the steampunk MMORPG Dungeons and Dragons Online, Riett Sparrowhawk. I like that game, though I rarely play that game lately, since I played UWO.

She's a Bard/Warchanter. As I wrote in her in-game biography, A Jack of All Trade, Master of Arms, Stealer of Hearts. I love being a bard, both in real paper DnD and DDO. In DDO, my bard can fight in melee quite effectively, support other people, distract enemies, even heal people in a pinch. Especially as warchanter where I get even more bonus at melee support. Really fun. It's funny how with the 'master touch' spell, she can really be a master of arms, since that spell gives her proficiency to any simple and martial weapons and shields for a day.

If you're playing any of those games, feel free to message me in-game!
    Last edited by Fri; 2011-11-12 at 02:07 PM.
    You got Magic Mech in My Police Procedural!
    In this forum, Gaming is Serious Business, and Anyone Can Die. Not even your status as the Ensemble Darkhorse can guarantee your survival.

Disciple of GITP Trope-Fu Temple And Captain of GITP Valkyrie Squadron.
    Spoiler
    Show

The OTP in the playground.
    Awesome Elizabeth Shelley by Hollamer
    My Gallery/My Star Wolves 3 LP