Hermitage of Dalachrech- Elezibethele

Spoiler
Show
Elezibethele will take Mine to her room. Beyond the solid oak door carved with Elezibethele's name and the two-tailed scorpion of Dalachrech, is a large room with a comfortable, two-poster bed, large wardrobe, chest of drawers, a trunk at the foot of the bed and a solid-looking door leading away from it. In one corner of the room is a large, wicker dog's bed padded with some thin blankets. There's a stout iron ring set into the wall above it. Unlike Azurelle's room, however, there's no battle trophies, suggestive paintings or any other decoration on the plain, blue walls, and the floor is bare stone save for a rug between the bed and the wardrobe. Elezibethele will walk over to the trunk and open it, taking out a 30ft length of fine steel chain, attached at one end to a gilded clasp bracelet with a lock; the other end is attached to a collar, also gilded, and set with small garnets. "It's fine work, Mine, and your uniform." Mine won't be getting any other clothing- just a collar chaining him to Elezibethele's wrist.

Hermitage of Dalachrech- Azurelle

Spoiler
Show
Azurelle watches the slave undress hungrily, after closing and locking the door. "Now, stand here, face the door and stick your arms in the air." Azurelle motions the slaves to underneath the manacles. If she is obeyed, Azurelle will reach up and lock the manacles to the triplet's wrists before walking to the brazier, located behind them, before carrying on to take down a knife.

I think your hunch might be wrong.