Quote Originally Posted by Cyborg Mage View Post
So, having returned to the scene of Exalted, I feel like getting a new avatar.

Basically, now I need an Abyssal version of my current avatar. The robes should be tattered, bloodstained, generally speaking looking like the guy wearing them doesn't care what happens while he's wearing them. A more dynamic pose would be nice, walking forward grinning evilly while pointing a Shape Necromancy action at somebody or something-should sort of look like TMK's Eldricth Week avatar. Don't worry about what the whole Shape Necromancy action actually looks like, just know that it will involve blood in some way. The caste mark will look exactly the same, but black and probably bleeding profusely. The light effect is a little weird. Basically, according to fluff, it sort of "anti-glows", as in it visibly darkens the area around it instead of giving out light. Though go ahead and just throw in a black light effect if you don't think you could achieve something like that. Cybernetic parts are black metal, but no specifics on equipment. Go ahead and throw in a Soulsteel (moar black metal) daiklaive or something if you feel like it, don't if you don't.

... Admittedly, this probably requires someone somewhat familiar with Exalted fluff.
First repost.