View Single Post

Thread: Fairy Tail In the Playground IC [FTiTP]

1. - Top - End - #12
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Default Re: Fairy Tail In the Playground IC [FTiTP]

Skye

Skye waited until he was finished chugging down the glass to respond. "Bad guys get beaten up and those who were left turn themselves in. I'd say that's a good result. Ain't my fault if all the jobs are boring right now. If you like I can go do something to get us a letter from the magic council. Might make things more interesting if they started stirring things up." Skye refills his drink. "And besides, Princess, what do you need a team for? You're a summoner. You ARE a team." He starts on the second glass as he eyes the upstairs area of the guild, the area where only the S-class mages were allowed, where all the S-class jobs and up are, and starts to wonder if sneaking up there and taking a look would be worth it.

Emilia

At Magnolia Station, a girl dressed in black steps off the newly arriving train. The people give her a wide berth. It wasn't that they weren't used to mages, what with Fairy Tail and all, but the girl's companion seemed to be a floating human skull... that talked.

"All I'm saying is that you need to cheer up a bit, Emilia. One of these guilds is going to take you eventually, and then they'll be glad they did."

"Seven. So far I've been rejected from seven guilds. I mean I knew it'd be difficult, but I didn't think it'd be this difficult. Just goes to show you how much of a taboo my magic is. Other guilds don't even want to associate with me."

"Eh. They just don't know what they're missing."

"I really can't blame them. Necromancers don't really have a good reputation, and formal guilds have to worry about public relations."

"You could always try for Fairy Tail."

"I don't know. They don't seem to have a great reputation themselves. I am trying to put a respectable name to my family's magic you know."

Already people were eyeing her, suspicious that she might be a dark guild mage.
    Last edited by DiscipleofBob; 2011-11-13 at 05:52 PM.