View Single Post

Thread: Fairy Tail In the Playground IC [FTiTP]

1. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Default Re: Fairy Tail In the Playground IC [FTiTP]

Skye

Skye rolled his eyes. "Oh, Spero, you're such the perfect teammate," he said in his worst high-pitched girly impression, "Won't you hold my hand while we go groom unicorns over the rainbow?"

Emilia

"This is enough, right? Thank you, sir." Emilia handed over the money to the street vendor, found a suitable bench, and started to look over the want ads. "What about this one, York?" She pointed to one of the ads, obviously unaware of the pair of eyes watching her.

The skull looked over her shoulder at the paper. "A waitress? Really? Come on, Emilia, you're an heiress and a mage! You shouldn't need to be 9 to 5in' it."

"I need to start somewhere while I apply for guild memberships. And hotels aren't cheap, you know." Emilia never noticed the man who sold her the paper excuse himself and close shop.

Ezzio

"Right... got it." Ezzio turns off the communication Lachryma and hurriedly gets his things ready, turning to the rest of the guild hall. "Hey guys, check this out. My sources just informed me that someone, possibly a mage, is attacking citizens with explosives. Not only that, but someone also spotted a mage they think belongs to a dark guild down by the station! What do you say someone goes down to take care of them and I'll get you a good picture for Sorcerer's Weekly?"

Skye

Skye smiles. "There you go. Perfect starter job for the new team. Or would you rather I mop up this on my own?"
    Last edited by DiscipleofBob; 2011-11-14 at 10:42 AM.