Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
I would so pay to see her reaction when she finds out that last one is true; because while her reaction to the former would be funny, the look on her face when she realises that this - this is what she's gong to be doing with her life, would absolutely priceless...

Speaking of daft superheroes, why has there still not yet been any crossovers with Earthworm Jim?

I can totally see a pony-shaped supersuited Jim (with Peter Puppy ... actually much as he is) loudly doing battle (with the assistance of Luna in full CANTALOT VOICE MODE (replacing Princess What's-Her-Name) against (pony) Professor Donkey-Foe-A-Head.

Huh, I just realised, even Earthworm Jim adheres to the "Princess good, Queen evil" what with Queen Pulsating, Bloated, Festering, Sweaty, Pus-filled, Malformed, Slug-for-a-Butt...

Also, the haggis running gag would be really dark... and so even more funny.

Spike (to Peter Puppy): Are you sure you don't what some? This haggis I found in Professor Donkey-For-A-Head's lair is really good! I wonder what it's made from?

Peter (deadpan): The heart, lungs and liver of a sheep, boiled in it's own intestines.

Spike: *freezes mid-chew, eyes growing very large*

*beat*

*spittake*

*cut to Spike frantically cleaning out his mouth with the aid of bleach and the toilet brush*
Are you sure? He took the baked bads out of the bin, and loved them.
Surely, he pauses, shrugs, "It's good!" and everyone else spittakes?