Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Fox View Post
Honestly, I've noticed we've died down a bit at night recently. I mean, we still get four or five pages over the course of the day (well, my day) but the other-side-of-the-worlders have been conspicuously absent... My my. Might Skyrim be bigger over there?

Yes. More pony is always the answer. Always more Pony.
Agreed. I've had to sacrifice a lot of my pony time for organic chemistry time, which is not nearly as good. So, I'm now facing a shortage. Don't suppose any of you has some pony to spare?

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
Speaking of daft superheroes, why has there still not yet been any crossovers with Earthworm Jim?

I can totally see a pony-shaped supersuited Jim (with Peter Puppy ... actually much as he is) loudly doing battle (with the assistance of Luna in full CANTALOT VOICE MODE (replacing Princess What's-Her-Name) against (pony) Professor Donkey-Foe-A-Head.

Huh, I just realised, even Earthworm Jim adheres to the "Princess good, Queen evil" what with Queen Pulsating, Bloated, Festering, Sweaty, Pus-filled, Malformed, Slug-for-a-Butt...

Also, the haggis running gag would be really dark... and so even more funny.

Spike (to Peter Puppy): Are you sure you don't what some? This haggis I found in Professor Donkey-For-A-Head's lair is really good! I wonder what it's made from?

Peter (deadpan): The heart, lungs and liver of a sheep, boiled in it's own intestines.

Spike: *freezes mid-chew, eyes growing very large*

*beat*

*spittake*

*cut to Spike frantically cleaning out his mouth with the aid of bleach and the toilet brush*
Huh. I haven't seen that show in 12 years and I can still hum the theme song.