Glad to see some new commentary on this excellent class.

As I mentioned before, I really enjoy this class, because it's nicely themed and opens up a lot of possibilities for roleplaying. I'm planning to build a Stormwatcher as an NPC in my campaign, and I'll probably have a number of questions as I work along. For now, I just have a couple of questions about the abilities at lower levels.

The first is simple: the aspect of Weather Eye dealing with "unnatural forces" which might be affecting local conditions. Does the Stormwatcher need to make a Survival check to reveal these unnatural forces, or is this a continuous ability? Or, is this bundled into the overall check for predicting the weather? --And, although this seems unlikely, would Weather Eye somehow be able to predict if unnatural forces will come into play in the near future?

I'm also wondering about One With the Storm, which looks to be the Stormwatcher's signature move. I know you said in your notes you didn't want it to be his defining class ability, but it stands out and it's very cool.

Because I often play druids, I can't help seeing this as "Stormwatcher's Wild Shape," whether or not that's a fair impression. At low levels, though, I'm not quite sure how this works. At 5th level, the Stormwatcher takes on the appearance and many abilities of an elemental...but how exactly would the Stormwatcher take on the appearance of an air elemental? Does he look cloudy and vaporous, and could he pass for a wisp of fog? Does he go transparent, and if so are there bonuses to Hide and so forth? Or does his hair just sweep back dramatically?

Again, my take on this is strongly influenced by my notions of wild shape, and some of your text follows that closely, such as the pulse of healing when the character changes form. You also mention that the character's gear "melds into your new form and becomes nonfunctional," but what exactly is the "new form" of a 5th-level Stormwatcher? Is he still solid, or insubstantial at the edges? He gains the ability to become a storm elemental at 8th level, but before then he seems to be something...transitional, and I'm not sure exactly what. It's apparently not completely vaporous or insubstantial, because that happens at 9th level with Mist Form; but it's clearly something different enough to class as a new physical form.

Sorry if I'm not reading this correctly, just having trouble understanding that section. I'm trying to work out how to run it as a DM, and also to anticipate any in-game shenanigans.