1. - Top - End - #699
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: League of Legends XXV: Who is your Summoner, and what does he do?

Quote Originally Posted by Eldariel View Post
    I'm prolly just gonna run Mages and Ranged AD heavily Offense-specced, Supports heavily Utility-specced and anyone who intends on taking damage heavily Defense-specced.
    Hmmm, I just can't justify it to myself to take anything beyond the token 9 in Offense on mages. I did on LeBlanc but that's because the capstone's rather fancy for her. It's just that utility still has what I consider to be the best points to spend, especially the capstone. So GOOD. Honest question: utility gives you things that are impossible or hard to itemise for and offense just gives you a bit more damage, obviously it's a little more complex than that because it's damage you get without needing a slot, but still, how can you justify missing out on sweet-ass movespeed and some free CDR and extra XP and that capstone?

Quote Originally Posted by Daverin View Post
    Then I play him again. But Riot has admitted they want to nerf his early game...
    I WONDER WHY

I just think he needs consistent targeting. Really silly how all his skills are exactly the same thing (damage + ghoul + effect) but they all hit in different ways.
    Last edited by Dogmantra; 2011-11-16 at 03:54 AM.
    BANG → !
    OH LOOK AT HER/.../YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN MEAN/RICHARDS