"That's actually quite a funny story. You know that gang you were telling me about? The ones who are responsible for basically ruining your life? Well, I just happened to run into them while I was out walking. It turns out that they know what happened at the school, and that you're staying here. Oh, and they also know my name, face and the fact that I'm helping you. Anyway, they were actually on their way here to do unspeakable things to you (and possibly me later on), but it's all right; I warned them off by electrocuting them all with a remote controlled military drone. It was just a temporary measure, but at least it gives us some breathing room before their inevitable bid for revenge."

"...No real reason. I just felt a bit guilty about leaving you here all alone."

----------------------------------------

This time Kin's 'squee' was loud enough to draw answering 'shush'es from every corner of the shop. In a bizarre overreaction, she immediately dropped her voice to a whisper and leaned in very close so that only Krystal could hear it.

"I would be honoured. Come on, let's go and make it happen."

So saying, she ran straight (or as straight as her strange skip+dance+run could be) out of the shop, and towards a boutique that sat opposite: The first step for the new quest with which she'd been entrusted.