Spoiler
Show
Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
[Wellspring Tower - Throne of Rings]

Lavthos looks in the direction of Genesis voice and grins, his mouth filled with small dagger-like teeth and steps forward and makes a short but elegant bow. "Lady Genesis, a pleasure hearing your sweet voice in my ears."

"You have to excuse my brusque entrance but I did not expect another to hold into such customs around here. It would appear I have fallen victim to the uncultivated environment I have surrounded myself with. The clients I take care of now would feel rather alienated if I had processions to announce my arrival." He explains as he reaches into one of the arms of his robe.

"I did not come gift less however." Lavthos takes out a black gemstone cut into a marquise which he offers to Genesis. "It's not much but it contains a few memories from my homeworld which you may find interesting."

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
[Wellspring Tower - Lounge]

Naethalee huffs as Genesis flies off, taking a deep, almost shuddering breath before pushing herself to her feet - and allowing her dress to slip from her shoulders, leaving her only in her sturdy black leather boots. Longing, frustrated - and feeling free.

Uninhibited, even, one might say.

She looks around with a smirk, then picks a direction to start out in...as she does indeed have 'pressing needs'.

[Wellspring Tower - Throne of Rings]

The offered gem folds away into the air, twisting into emptiness. "Your gift is accepted, Lord Lavthos. I find myself without something prepared to offer in return, unfortunately. Yet, perhaps that is for the better- presenting you with a trinket with neither meaning or significance attached to it would not suit me. Never fear, when the opportunity presents itself, I will repay you in kind.
"Or perhaps there is a boon you seek already? Lord Lavthos, what greater design brings you to my throne?"

Genesis's unspoken words drift around them, the focus of narrative shifting slowly about the pair in front of her throne. "What matter of import is such that your trusted servant cannot bear it? in your stead Is your situation so dire? Or is there a stranger pattern that demands your presence?"

[Wellspring Tower - Lounge]

Naethalee may run into (perhaps even literally) Hilda, who is currently entering the lounge. Looks like she may have been outside exercising, which is a regular occurrence by now- she's put back on a lot of the muscle and weight that she lost in her homeless days. Still a little light, perhaps, but in decent shape. Her left arm is entirely drained of color, with twisting dark blue patterns whirling like celtic knots across its surface. It is a strangely smooth limb, and perhaps a bit heavier and more muscled than her right arm.

The handler raises an eyebrow at Naethalee's current state. "Don't know about you, but I dress before I head out." She remarks, half serious. "I'm not sure even Genesis would want someone running around in her tower unclothed- but I dunno, she is a bit strange."