Club Pulse

"Certainly. They send a recruited vigilante named Irena and that dark skinned vampire Durin to investigate a woman named Serafina due a large amount of undead activity around her manor. Things didn't go as planned and they decided to burn down down the manor with her and all her servants still inside since she attempted to capture Durin. Thankfully they were stopped before they could burn the manor down though." Lavthos explains calmly.

"I don't think they will give you the same version of the story if you ask though. As with Rot it's one of their little dirty secrets. Instead, if you really want to know more I suggest you go and talk to Serafina herself. I could write down the address if you like."

[Wellspring Tower - Throne of Rings]

The memories of the gem can be accessed any time Genesis so desire.

"A boon? I seek no such things Lady Genesis." Lavthos replies with a gesture. "Is it so strange that I would like to finally meet the her ladyship after all I the great things I have heard about her? I can't be the first one can I? I just wanted to speak with you, about Riverside and your plans for it."