Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
Around 8:00
In any case, the two earth ponies headed into Biology class. "Good morning, Miss Anasi! Sorry we're late. What are we studying today?"
Today, we are studying the intelligence of animals.

"Well, I'll find out when it happens." And so the class went on. Surprisingly, Night Jewel was relatively well-behaved both for herself and for this class.
Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
"Hey Foxglove! What is today's lesson? An-i-mal Intelligence. Animals are intelligence? Can they do Math homework?" spouts the purple earth filly.

When Purple gets to her desk, she meets a squirrel and a pile of nuts and seeds. She brohoofs the squirrel who scurries away with a bottle of juice from her saddlebags. "Thanks Peewee."

Peewee always seemed to know if Purple was attending biology class that day or not. He always waited for her to arrive for the juice and nut trade. Purple even got him to toss the used bottle in the recycling after a week. They had somewhat of an understanding.
The amount of times you have been absent from this class Purple pepper is criminal. Anasi says simply. Do your homework for you they cannot. I suggest you do it yourrself unless you want your brain to rot. she says, sitting down at her desk in front of the HOLY!*@*#!@ WAY TOO BIG Anaconda's cage. As usual, her favorite snake, Lilith is draped around her. Lilith is an Albino anaconda, likely the daughter of the one in the cage. Anasi did actually like Purple Pepper, it was just that she got kind of irritated by her lack of responsibility. If Purple would actually attend Biology when she was supposed to, she'd probably be one of Anasi's favorite students.

Everypony, take a seat. Foxglove, in an hour, after my class we can meet.