Quote Originally Posted by Moofin Bard View Post
Sweet Aria

I suppose you're right. Parents wont generally be please with their foals putting on a musical about murder and jazz and scandalous outfits. Aria put her hoof to her chin and thought. She noticed that Quick Step wasn't putting forth any input. Well that was alright. If she spoke up she would only suggest something that would cater to her talents and Fox Trot would just go along with it. Jeez she had only been here for a few weeks and already she knew how things worked here. Well if musicals are out and we don't want to do something boring by Shakespony, how about Antigone?

((Moofin's school did this play in high school. It was good.))
(That's awesome of your high school, but we are playing to the cliches and parent's raising a stink over it would be a cliche )

"Hold on a minute Foxy," Quick Step cut in, apparently finished with her imagine bubble. Fox winced at her use of 'Foxy'. "Who cares if the parents raise a stink, or the school. Musical theatre is about pushing the boundaries, this could be used as a statement and plus, don't you think I would look sexy in some of those outfits?" She smirked putting a hoof on his chest. Fox brushed her hoof embarrassed by her open saucy-like affections.

"I uh...yea?...I mean......oh darn...Oh words! Why do you fail me now this time??"
He put a hoof over his forehead and swooned to fall backwards, hoping that his hammyness would distract. Other members rolled their eyes while some just didn't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
"They're fixing the roof, apparently somepony decided to throw magic around in here." Whitefire said just as irritably. There were slight fractures in the ceiling, and workponies were gathering at the door. "Anyway, I need help with a Mythological Monsters assignment." Again, that dare to make fun of her over this.

"And why would I help you when I have my own studies to attend to?"
She failed to mention she had fallen asleep while working in her studies.