Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
(That's awesome of your high school, but we are playing to the cliches and parent's raising a stink over it would be a cliche )

"Hold on a minute Foxy," Quick Step cut in, apparently finished with her imagine bubble. Fox winced at her use of 'Foxy'. "Who cares if the parents raise a stink, or the school. Musical theatre is about pushing the boundaries, this could be used as a statement and plus, don't you think I would look sexy in some of those outfits?" She smirked putting a hoof on his chest. Fox brushed her hoof embarrassed by her open saucy-like affections.

"I uh...yea?...I mean......oh darn...Oh words! Why do you fail me now this time??"
He put a hoof over his forehead and swooned to fall backwards, hoping that his hammyness would distract. Other members rolled their eyes while some just didn't care.
Aria rolled her eyes on the inside but on the outside remained sweet and cheerful. She couldn't help but thinking this was the cheesiest thing she had ever seen. Even her oldest sister wasn't this cheesy and she acted in pony soap operas for Celestia's sake! She cleared her throat to get their attention. No Quick Step is definitely right. It's not like they can do anything about it anyway. She imagined herself as Roxie Hart only because she was the blooming star while Quick Step was the washed out Velma Kelly.