Quote Originally Posted by mootoall View Post

The Aethenaum Nefarious is another interesting problem. Access to the Stronghold Builder's Guide might make it easier to make, but disregarding the physical aspects of it, which they player should be allowed to make up, how about it, like all other class features, scales with HD? It's a safe retreat the monster gets at, say, level 10, which gives a scaling bonus to all Knowledge checks? If you delay its rejuvination ability, perhaps say that this is the point where the Illurien's personal library has grown too big to carry, and now must be stored in its own, extremely magical building, which is created by the expenditure of a certain amount of time and materials, determined by a formula in the SBG?
Actually, she'd probably get it at level one, and it would expand as she grows in power. At first, it'd be like three or four shelves with various books. At level 15, or a certain HD, or whatever I ended up doing with it, it'd probably end up being like the Library at Alexandria or the Library of Congress. This is something I experimented with the first time I tried creating her. At a certain HD or level, she got extra rooms that had certain benefits, such as a room that helped with divinations, or a room that gave her access to creating magic items, ETC.

If I can find where my original drafts went, I might be able to work from those.

Remember to feel free to ignore my deluded ramblings; I'm quite terrible at this sort of thing
I think you underestimate how happy feedback and help makes me at this point.

I hope your holiday season goes well!
Yours too.