Eltain frowns, confused by both Certhiel's line of questioning and Limara's continuing attempts to disrupt it.

"I don't know. I suppose at this point it would depend on what kind of people they were, and whether or not they wanted anything to do with me. And I suppose it would take time. I'm loyal to my companions because we've been friends for a time now, and we've fought and lived together. It is hard to speak accurately of people you've never known; and I am obviously of the Winter fey, who have something of a reputation for being cold and harsh," he looks at Toveliss and smiles, "Undeserved though that may be." He pauses and frowns. "But I suppose that even winter can have its warmth and comforts, and I've seen first-hand that even spring can be cold and distant. People must be judged based on their own actions, not on where they come from or what relations they have or don't have to you." He looks at Limara meaningfully, frowning slightly. His treatment by her family and her own attitudes have not been lost on him.

At Pavick's question, he raises an eyebrow.

"Ahh, there you wizards go again. Everything is spells with you." He laughs. "Spells are only a small part of the beautiful tapestry of magic that Corellon has gifted to us. The magic I practice is based in intuition and improvisation, and uses little in the way of formal spells."