"How unusual of you to forget something." Rouga comments off-handedly.

"Genoveva seems to be obsessed with the idea of showing the Ghost King and everyone else how we're better off without the trappings of civilization. Ecchan claims this isn't the first time she's tried to pull this kind of caper either.

That said, her forces consist majorly of wild Hollows, herself and whoever that nudist freak was. Even if she somehow manages to train them to follow orders, they'll be simple ones. We're dealing with beasts.

Taking those factors into account, I think she's actually going for an all-out attack. She may try to use the chaos like you said, but at the end of the day, she and that guy are the only worthwhile targets. I'm not going to tell you how to do your job, but I'd favor the decapitation approach.

Genoveva commands them through fear. If we show them something bigger and stronger, they'll run off with their tails between their legs. Or appropriate appendages as the case may warrant.

I want to capture her alive for good measure. But I'm going to need your help. I'm... a little stuck as far as my Necromancia goes."