View Single Post

Thread: Old Ways IC

1. - Top - End - #1216
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Old Ways IC

Ash lets her bow hang over her elbow as she reaches up to remove her helmet and tuck it under one arm to reveal herself. A woman of average height stands before the party. She has a boyish hair cut (a bob cut, longer in the front) which is golden bronze, light olive skin, freckles across her nose and cheeks, and deep green eyes.

She smiles at those around her in response to the welcoming greeting, "Well met. By the scuffling and blood," she looks down at the felled goblins, " and the bodies, I'd say you've done quite a number on them already. Unfortunately, it is hard to come by loyal and strong combatants like yourselves. Thus, we brought only a scout, lumbermen guards, and skilled personnel to occupy this place and hold it while things settle down. Perhaps some of the guardsmen or the scout would be interested, though I do not know any of them well enough to be be sure. You're all welcome to relax a while in our company and discuss your intentions further. We can at least provide you with peace of mind while you rest. And I will of course aid you as long as it takes to fortify this keep for my un- uh, employer, Lord Bost." She purposefully says his name the way it's spelled. She blinks and looks about a little, deciding to soak up the scene a little better.

I got so worked up over such a tiny battle. She frowns, contemplatively. I wonder if it will ever be all I expected. She clears her throat, Perhaps - then looks up upon hearing the words of whoever speaks next.
    Last edited by Nevaera; 2011-11-22 at 08:09 PM.