DM Post

----------- Eltain ------------

Certhiel gives a deep, throaty laugh "Threaten you? No, no, of course not. That was simply to keep the Printempest boy on his toes. You can't take everything he says so seriously. The Spring Fey are notoriously untrustworthy..." She smiles at Eltain, but the glint of malice never completely leaves her eye. "Toveliss was suggesting a list of possible alternates we could bring with us to the court, since some of the Winter Lords will be unable to attend, and when he mentioned your name, I thought this was a perfect time for us to meet face-to-face."

She pauses, and pulls a key from a small pocket in her cloak, and turns to face a narrow side door in the hallway. Inserting the key, she murmurs a pass-phrase as the door opens up. Inside is a small room, filled with a number of large wardrobes and chests, and Certhiel begins moving through the room, glancing inside of each wardrobe, searching for something.

"You see, you've become very powerful in your own right. I was there for what happened in Mythrassar, and I've heard stories of fighting Drow on the streets of Sigil, rescuing gnome slaves... You've become quite the hero. Naturally, I thought this to be a good time to meet with you, and see to it that you properly reflect your heritage." She pauses, thinking for a moment, before turning, and focusing on one of the tall armoires in the corner. "Ah, I think this is it. You see, Eltain, in spite of your past mistakes with some of the local temples, mistakes we've taken care of by the way, you have the potential to become a very valuable member of the Winter Court. In the uncertain times ahead, we simply want to be sure that we're supporting you, and that you in turn, will support us. Ah, here it is..."

From out of the back of the wardrobe, she pulls out a long cloak. As the light falls on it, it seems to swirl in shades of blue and white, and on the clasp is the Sharma family symbol: the six-pointed snowflake with the flame in the center. Eltain's magical training tells him immediately that this cloak has a potent enchantment on it.

Certhiel smiles, "You've been away far too long. It's time to come back to the Winter Courts and realize your true potential. You need to embrace who you truly are, the son of one of the most powerful Sidhe families in the Winter Lands." She hands Eltain the cloak, and places her hand on his. "Your family wants you back..."

------------ Lucan & Pavick -----------

Limara stares at Pavick. "Wait, you aren't here to help get me out?" She curses loudly. "Then why did you come? The Winter Fey are dangerous, I thought that your coming was part of a plan!" She sighs in frustration, pinching the bridge of her nose in a way that's very reminiscent of Aramil. "I think my husband means well enough, but I am unsure. Certhiel is up to something, that I know. She's been far too curious about your activities, particularly how it relates to Eltain. I'm not sure why she wants him, but Eltain knows too much about our plans for us to let him get sucked into whatever Certhiel is planning."

Limara lowers her voice. "I think Certhiel has been gathering troops. I've seen a number of visitors appearing under all sorts of guises. Merchants, priests, travelers... But there's an air to a soldier that they can't hide, and I'm certain that they're building up forces, I just don't know where."

------------ Aramil -----------

Lord Printempest shakes his head. "We sent a squadron of house guards to the farm, but by the time they got their the entire thing had been burned to the ground. Not certain if it was the Fomorians, the Winter Fey, the Gnomes, or just the usual miscreants that wander through the Feydark." He pauses, thinking. "Would any of the gnomes you rescued know how to grow more of it?"

Azula nods. "That's worth looking into. As far as the rest of the Archfey, it's uncertain. The Summer Court have always been our allies, but the trick will be getting Tiandra to take a stand against her son. Without Oran, Selephra runs most of the Green Court, and I can see her in favor of any plan that put the mortal worlds under the rule of the Faerie. The other Green Archfey are difficult to predict. Hyrsam will likely try and stay out of any conflict, and Zebechial is no friend to the Winter Courts, but Selephra does have some influence over him."

She sighs, counting on her fingers. "The Court of Coral stays out of the affairs on land, but we may be able to sway them if battle lines are truly drawn. As for the Gloaming, I imagine the Maiden would oppose the Prince of Frost, but I can't speak for the Prince of Hearts or the Witch of Fates. Queen Mab has little love for Mortals, but if we can prove that they were responsible for Oran, we may be able to persuade her."

Azula shrugs. "That leaves the Baba Yaga, whose help I wouldn't accept even if she offered it; and the House of Flowers, who will side with whomever promises to help them in their crusade against the Drow." She purses her lips thoughtfully. "If you could communicate with Limara, where would you want her to focus her efforts?"

------------ Shep and Zyrr -----------

The mountain and the shadow disappear into the night, heading towards the distant peak. The race starts off much as a normal footrace through the fields, but soon the magic of the feywild begins filling your lungs, and you find each step you take covering more and more ground, and each leap through the air taking you further, and higher than you thought possible. Before long, you are miles from the Printempest estate, moving through the colossal trees and luminescent ferns like an arrow, while magical creatures watch you from within the darkness.

Eventually, you arrive at the foothills of the mountain, and ahead of you is a sheer cliff cut in half by a waterfall that reaches up almost out of sight into the heights above.

Do you :
a) Swim up the waterfall
b) Leap from tree to rock, and bound up the side of the cliff
c) Charm one of the creatures of the forest into taking you to the top
d) other