1. - Top - End - #1423
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: League of Legends XXV: Who is your Summoner, and what does he do?

Quote Originally Posted by toasty View Post
    Sivir's problem: her early game is ****. Her Late game is God-like OP. The Solution? **** her hard early game. Its really easy. The enemy has to replace one of their solos or make their Bot-duo weak in order to have Sivir. Even if she's a last pick you can just mess with her so much.

The solution: buff her early game. THe problem: her late game is dumb now. The solution: nerf her late game.

Fixing her Passive into a generic vayne-type thingie is yes, rather bleh. But you know what? They are removing dodge. Any sort of major rework would require serious balance work. The truth is that her passive wasn't a big part of her kit, was poorly designed and had dodge. Yes, its not creative design, but I don't think anyone was honestly thinking that they were really thinking that Riot was going to completely remake it into something so amazingly unique and beautiful. If they were, they were seriously misguided.

We do need to wait for the numbers, but besides that I'm hopeful.
    Or, you could do what she needed, slight tweaks to both, while maintaining the feel of a champion. Instead they took Sivirs total design, and threw it out the window in favor for a final product that is, in total, worse off than she was before.
    Last edited by 9mm; 2011-11-25 at 08:00 PM.
    Rule of Cool former designer

Games I'm playing: League of Legends, Mechwarrior Online