Things Lost and Broken

"Night Deliverers?" scoffed The Artificer of Ten Thousand Blasphemies, his tone drenched in scorn. "Speakers of the Silent Wind? Do you truly believe yourself to be so important? Do you truly consider yourself so significant as to have even earned the acknowledgement of higher powers? Do not fool yourself. Do you think your enemy today is a mere demon, perhaps? Fools! I am a deathknight! A Chosen of Oblivion! You and your enemies alike are beneath our notice. We have more important matters than the squabbles of narcissistic mortals too simple to choose their battles with care! Stand aside, and I shall... forget... this... this disrespect. Continue to stand against us, however, and you will experience the terrible power of the Void firsthand when it consumes your souls. Assuming, of course, that I do not capture them, and seal you in unending agony within soulsteel. Another daiklave would certainly be useful... Or perhaps a powerbow." His mouth split, showing sharp teeth, his fangs taking centre-stage. "You would quickly come to regret I did not merely cast you into the Void, rest assured."

Spoiler
Show
Manipulation + Presence roll (presumably) for intimidation:
(4d10)[9][8][8][8](33)