View Single Post

Thread: Battle Royale III: Frenemy mine.

1. - Top - End - #93
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Battle Royale III: Frenemy mine.

Round 1-week 3 of 4
    Gohan & Cooler (Dragonball) vs Percy Jackson & Luke (Percy Jackson)

Drizz’t & Mina (Dungeons and Dragons) vs V & Xykon (Order of the Stick) this one can go either way really but Mina is capable of creating invincible undead who are fully intelligent and devoted to her. Also while mortal she slew a dragon the side of the mountain.

Fighter & Black mage (8 bit theatre) vs Luffy & Crocodile (One Piece) Being able to block anything alongside the most destructive mage the world has ever seen?

Lucy & Hades (Fairy Tail) vs Saber & Berserker (Nasuverse (Fate/stay night)): Another fun one, but Lucy doesn't really have anything that can stand up to Saber or Berserker. Hades would be hard pressed to harm them as well.

Beowulf & Basilisk (Fairytales and Folklore) vs 4th Hokage & Orochimaru (Naruto) because the ninja's take too long to win and will lose at least one if not both team members to the Basilisk's stare
    Sora & Sephiroth (Final Fantasy) vs Rainbow Dash & Nightmare Moon (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic): Well this is just obvious.
    Freddy Kruger & Jason Vorhees vs Sub Zero & Reptile (Mortal Kombat)
    Edward Elric & Scar (Full Metal Alchemist) vs Samus & Dark Samus (Metroid)

A more detailed description on Mina. Though she is a god throughout most of the books she is unaware of being one and seems to be relatively incapable of drawing on her power. She sorta acts as an epic cleric to two different dark gods throughout the books but I believe it is stated that she is actually unknowingly drawing on her own power rather then having it granted to her. She is pretty much the god of love and is both good and evil. (but not neutral.) While 'mortal' she uses this to basically capture the hearts of those she leads ensuring next to absolute loyalty and even seducing those who would be her enemies.

Other abilities seen while 'mortal': Absolute regeneration of others injuries and apparently the ability to come back from apparent death. (Her own funeral pyre no less) The ability to see through all lies and deception instantly knowing the true nature of who she faces. The ability to reflect harm done to her (she redirected a giant blue dragon's lightning breath back into it killing it.) As well as powerful cleric spells 'granted' to her by her current patron. Thaksis at least kept her constantly in the loop granting her nigh unlimited knowledge. She can also sorta mind blast those who look into her eyes. Basically she just lets them know that a god fights on her side as an intimidation factor by letting them see the viewpoint of god. (doubt that would do anything to Xykon but it might through V for a bit of a loop)
    Last edited by Forum Explorer; 2011-11-27 at 07:12 AM.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.