1. - Top - End - #361
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Werewolf Central VIII: Important WW information goes here - READ OPENING POSTS!

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    If you go with the marks then I think you should auto-remove marks (and know you did so) on teammates as those are likely the only people you'd want to remove the marks of and it doesn't end up with you having to spend two nights of actions when you could be marking people on the other teams.

Also, I wasn't clear on if teammates know each other or not. If not then I wouldn't do the marks and let scries work more normally.

Edit: The theme should clearly be four colored chess. Ivory, Obsidian, Marble, and Iron.

Edit 2: Realized some people might not realized I was joking there. If you have four teams they should be Hearts, Spades, Diamonds, and Clubs.
    Interesting theme. That sounds great, especially if I decide to just drop any RP or story (unless you can think of something interesting?). And no, teammates would not know each other (I honestly don't think it would be much of a game at all if they did, certainly not like a WW game.). Also, just to clarify, I think you mean that once they scry a teammate that has a mark it get auto-removed? Sounds good. I will also make an edit (since it looks like I made it really unclear) that I am considering simply making the marks permanent.

EDIT: Oh wait, I get what you mean, if teammates know each other. I would prefer not, but I will give that some thought. Might make things interesting.
    Last edited by 101jir; 2011-11-27 at 03:47 PM.
    Long Sig (now with nonsense riddles).

Squadron leader of =Knights of Wolf= in War Thunder

...you either learn to laugh, or you go insane. I prefer to laugh.
    -Ee'char STDS9: Hard Time