Quote Originally Posted by jiriku View Post
@ Noctis Vigil: It's more of an air walk effect than flight, but point well taken. A little more description couldn't hurt. One caveat about the wavekeeper: I'm revamping all of my elemental classes in light of some recent playtest results, and I haven't gotten to the wavekeeper yet. It's due for a major pruning just like this one received.

Greatbow added. I'm a little hesitant to grant the ability to shoot in high winds to a class that can create high winds. It feels a little like bringing your ball to the game and then announcing that no one else can play with it. What do you think?
That was actually my reasoning behind giving him the power to shoot in high winds: he is pretty much exclusively ranged in combat, yet his own powers keep him from actually attacking. I would give him at least a bonus to hit in a wind. Wind causes different effects on ranged combat based on strength/speed, IIRC. Perhaps make him take a penalty one rank less than everyone else at level 10, then two ranks less at level 20? And where are those tables located? I couldn't find them in my books.

I'm still really looking forward to the wavekeeper. I love water-type magics.