Julie & Eric's

Julie lets go of Eric's hand and leaves the bedroom for a quick trip to a closet.

No not that closet, the normal hall closet.

Eric's headvoice giggles some more, Not tellin'. I'm you! Only I was her. Best way to put it is I'm Julie's body, and the one you know and love is Julie's head. You can call me Shelly if you want. This is an oversimplification of course. Julie's body is actually S'hel Nuba'reh, the succubus she shares headspace with.

Julie comes back, a small sewing machine and a few bolts of cloth in his arms, tentacles holding a pile of clothing patterns.

"Alright. Stand up straight and spread your arms." the one thing Julie wants to do above all else to cheer himself up is... tailoring?

Heehee!

----

Boo is at a loss for things to do. He'd much rather have Magtok deal with this painful situation and be able to float free.

Actually that's not a bad idea.

Boo's fleshy arm will reach up and attempt to guide Magtok's ghostly form to his mouth and shove it inside his mouth without breaking the ghost's surface tension.

If all goes well, Maggy should be possessing his own body now, with Boo a faint, terribly annoying voice in the back of his head.

"Gyeheheheheh..."