Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
Sorry, only just noticed this. Ther basic reason is that I don't enjoy having nothing to analyse. No information on dead players, no way of analysing votes without knowing the roles of the player that was voted for, and if you don't have a role you spend pretty much the whole game in the dark randomly voting, because there's nothing to go on. It turns into a game where everyone relies on the seer, because they're the only guy that knows what's going on. That's why I like the inclusion of the card 'suits', at least that gives a team the dead player is on, something to hang vote analysis on.

Not saying these kind of games are bad, I just don't enjoy them personally and tend to steer clear of them. With limited time these days I have to pick and choose my WW games, and I don't often risk my quota on a game I most likely won't enjoy.
This.
With no information at all.... ever.... it literally boils down to luck as to who wins. If I wanted to play a game of luck I'd head to the boat and shoot some craps. At least that way I have the chance to actually win something.
No information basically turns the game into rock-paper-scissors.
I like RPS as much as he next guy, but I don't want to play it for a month straight.