1. - Top - End - #376
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Werewolf Central VIII: Important WW information goes here - READ OPENING POSTS!

Sorry about not getting back to everyone
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Mage View Post
    I see one flaw that I don't think others have said: it's kind of easy to have a tie. In fact, unless one of the two last players is a sniper I think it's impossible for a team to win. And if both arethen its a tie because they both kill each other.

@BourgeoisJerry/101: In case both of you want a card theme, you don't have to both use this one. There's also the spanish deck that has swords, clubs, golds and cups (respectively the spades, clubs, diamonds and hearts from the "standard" one).
    Ya, I could switch suits. WIth the below, I think I might just stick with the different orders of knights. Just so long as I can come up with an RP reason that they all have equal desire to wipe each other out.

On the tie thing, though, I don't see what you mean, could you clarify why this would occur? I suppose if they figured each other out too fast, and somehow happened to be even at the time it happened, but I would think that the snipers would take care of that.

Quote Originally Posted by The Grimmace View Post
    Well, personally I liked the four different orders of knights better anyways for 101Jir's game. I think that cards suit yours perfectly, Bourgeois.
    Always nice to hear an opinion. I will probably go with that then. Also, I am getting an RP idea (ya I know, kindof cheezy, but what do you think?):
    Spoiler
    Show
    Red knights: Honor, Klingon style
    Grey Knights: Survivalists, whatever it takes.
    Blue knights: Sentimentalists, act on emotion
    Green: Intellectuals, act on reason

Red VS Grey: No honor. Grey sees Red as hostile
    Blue VS Red: Blue fears Red, and wants them eliminated. Red sees them as cowards
    Grey VS Blue: Grey does not trust blue, too unstable. Blue has had members killed by Grey, and swore revenge.
    Green VS Red: Vulcan and Klingon. Need I say more?
    Green VS Grey: Grey fears that they have a devious plot to take over the world, including them. Is this true? I haven't made up my mind.
    Green VS BLue: Vulcans and Betazoids, funny as heck, but classic issue.

Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    Sorry, only just noticed this. Ther basic reason is that I don't enjoy having nothing to analyse. No information on dead players, no way of analysing votes without knowing the roles of the player that was voted for, and if you don't have a role you spend pretty much the whole game in the dark randomly voting, because there's nothing to go on. It turns into a game where everyone relies on the seer, because they're the only guy that knows what's going on. That's why I like the inclusion of the card 'suits', at least that gives a team the dead player is on, something to hang vote analysis on.

Not saying these kind of games are bad, I just don't enjoy them personally and tend to steer clear of them. With limited time these days I have to pick and choose my WW games, and I don't often risk my quota on a game I most likely won't enjoy.
    Just making sure, none of this is directed at my game, is it? If so, how could I improve it? My main concern is that if I allow role reveals on death, the numbers become just too clear, then we have to worry about what Gray Mage said about ties. Then it would certainly be a constant tie. If you have other ideas though, let me know.
    Last edited by 101jir; 2011-11-28 at 09:47 PM.
    Long Sig (now with nonsense riddles).

Squadron leader of =Knights of Wolf= in War Thunder

...you either learn to laugh, or you go insane. I prefer to laugh.
    -Ee'char STDS9: Hard Time