1. - Top - End - #378
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Werewolf Central VIII: Important WW information goes here - READ OPENING POSTS!

Quote Originally Posted by TBFProgrammer View Post
    What do you mean by no info at all? The wolves give you info every time they night kill.

Anyways, there are ways to put a little bit of info back in the game. On another forum that I play on there is a medic role that can publicly reveal a certain number of lynched player's alignment and/or role.

This can even be a wolf role, though every instance I have seen of that particular role (wolf medic) has ended in a:

Confirmed/known to be human, aka the decider
    Wolf, confirmed as medic
    Human who might be a wolf

Decider chooses to lynch the other human.
    Quote Originally Posted by Internet Flea View Post
    Which tells you "Dead Player was not a wolf", which means little. Unless the wolves can kill each other, in which case you don't learn that either.

But I've only played a few of them, most of which were Witchhunt where the powers made up for it.
    To clarify the situation, ya, wolves might kill because they are threatened, trying to throw everyone off, or influence the vote in some way. Problem is, it is guess work as to which tactic they are using, as it switches off so often. A really good player observes what tactics people assume, and then use it to their advantage, either that they will stick rigidly to that mindset, or that such a mindset is not as accepted. In the end, it adds up to guesswork. Sorry about my wordy way of putting things
    Last edited by 101jir; 2011-11-29 at 12:34 AM.
    Long Sig (now with nonsense riddles).

Squadron leader of =Knights of Wolf= in War Thunder

...you either learn to laugh, or you go insane. I prefer to laugh.
    -Ee'char STDS9: Hard Time