Quote Originally Posted by Rotting Baron View Post
[Main Room]

"Hm? Oh, sure, I don't mind." Boris smiles at her as he begins to walk over to the firing range.
Cornelia follows eagerly. Boris seems to be pulling her toward more modern weaponry. It's rather fascinating.

Quote Originally Posted by ThirdEmperor View Post
Front Door

The homunculus looks like he's been slapped, his eyes flaring into green-orange flames. "Not very powerful? Not very-!?! HOW DARE YOU!!" The crude effigy of ash explodes into a cloud of fire and brimstone, the glowing green eyes still just barely invisible amidst the inferno, staring angrily down at Dar. "What do you know of power, little one? I have served the greatest kings, helped bring an end to the cruelest of tyrants, built wonders that no mortal could fathom and woven spells that would make the mightiest of archmages weep for what they do not know. And yet I offer you my help, give to you two wishes, a boon many would give their right arm for! A little respect would be nice!" As he speaks the ifrit changes shapes, turning into a dragon, a towering giant, a majestic roc, a six-horned demon, a great bear, and so many other forms, before finally turning back into a short little man made of ash and giving a bow.
"Yet you cannot returrrn one small thing to life." Dar says, his expressionless face rather hard to read. His thrumming tone doesn't change much until the shapechange, but even then, he's merely impressed. "You are powerful. You are nnnot powerful enough."