So my six team game idea, where each player belongs to two teams:
I've come up with names for the factions.
Spoiler
Show
Faction A (who cannot get Dragons) are Lord of the Rings Fans. Dragons are extinct. Bilbo was involved in the slaying of the LAST ONE, any attempt to say otherwise is a lie.
Faction B (Who cannot have psychic mediums) are Harry Potter Fans. Magic is Magic, Psychic powers are just something muggles are fooled into thinking exist.
Faction C (Who cannot have Necromancers) are Sonic/Mario Fans. The two series are so often overlapped by fan writers, they may as well be one faction.
Faction D (Who cannot have Sea Serpents) are Star Trek Fans. Kirk, Picard, or any other, very rarely do they ever see an ocean, or even a lake.
Faction E (who cannot have assassins) are Pokemon Fans. Really, have you ever seen anyone actually try to hurt EACHOTHER in that?
Faction F (Who cannot get Paladins) are Twilight fans. Depraved, soulless monsters, who cannot be forces for good. in any way.

...Yeah, somebody else may want to give me a few pointers to rearrange that. I tried for a collection that made sense, but... well, you know.