"You wish to know who I am? I am the spirit of the sword, a personality built out of past experiences with previous owners. Some were calm so I am calm. Some were intelligent so I try to be rational and I have forever tried to help my current owner be it finding lost family members or slaying continents. Now can we be civilized." the figure sits down between you both he is a featureless sillouhette of a man. You say you're hunting for your family to see if they have been suffering defects. Have you tried looking into your family's past? Perhaps with in it is the reason behind your family's problem.

"Now I don't want to sound direct about that but right now she's looking fine" he motions you over to his scope where you can see Miradal. "Now don't get too worried if I was here to kill her I'd do it from another two miles back.We're here to wipe out some of the nice people inside." he directs the scope to a warehouse nearby where you can see a large crowd of people. All of the glass in the windows has been smashed out. "They've got a bit of security at this little event and a good chunk of the folks there are paying us to wipe out each other's security. They thought they'd be clever by paying in advance than getting an assassin to kill me but that didn't work out so well." he points to a spot nearby where there is a fresh corpse."I have to wait for a signal from them and than I have to wipe out security than the higher ups .I might not be able to wipe them all out fast enough so I decided to bring a friend.Get ready to do some shooting."