1. - Top - End - #343
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Dominic Deegan: Oracle for Hire, Mk. XLI: No Morals! No Quarter! All Brutal!

Quote Originally Posted by Nourjan View Post
    Just finished the "Storm Of Souls" arc. Yay!

I'm quite surprised.I'm actually liking this webcomic even more now.While the art is still bad IMHO(wish Mookie would get another artist to do the drawing while he focus on the writing), I think the story is pretty good(a vast improvement compared to the previous arcs).I'll probably need to elaborate on those thoughts.

I still don't see any justifiable snark (this arc even erased my former grievance over the plot of past arcs).Thould could mean that I have really poor taste and expectation or I haven't reached the alleged "downfall" yet(wonder which one is that?).

Addendum: I actually posted this in the old thread.I should thank TheArsenal for pointing me here.
    __________________________________________________ __________________

There is definitely something inherently cowardly about being a jerkass and then hiding behind anonymity. It's definitely not something I can respect.
    SoS was the last good arc.

When you read Snowsong, at the end it's revealed Dominic was pulling all the strings, his behavior was just to help convince Snowsong he wasn't bad, and he enabled his brother's childish tights-and-logo superhero fantasies.

And when you read March across Maltak, think "Mighty Whitey saves the Native Americans". Credit for that goes to Oracle Hunter.

One last thing. Your spaces are weird. There are sometimes two, sometimes one, and after sentences sometimes zero. Even if English is your second language, which I don't know, it's no excuse for the spacing.
    Last edited by Hiro Protagonest; 2011-11-30 at 05:04 PM.
    Avatar of George the Dragon Slayer, from the upcoming Indivisible!
    My Steam profile
    Warriors and Wuxia, Callos_DeTerran's ToB setting