1. - Top - End - #353
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Dominic Deegan: Oracle for Hire, Mk. XLI: No Morals! No Quarter! All Brutal!

Quote Originally Posted by Trazoi View Post
    I'm in awe at how many levels Mookie can move away from the plot. Originally I was expecting a Jayden arc, which sounds like filler but could theoretically tie into the plot. I was joking about a wedding arc since that was the most inappropriate thing I could think of for right now. What I didnt expect was a flashback arc to Momgan and Dadgan's wedding.

Heck, Dominic wasn't even there! Why is he narrating all of this?!
    I was mainly referring to how whenever Mookie tries to explain a plot hole (like Miranda's last name) he ends up just making it worse.

As for Mookie moving away from the plot, I fully expect this arc to be pointless, rambling drivel that has no effect on anything. It's supposed to pad out the end of the year, and nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Trazoi View Post
    It's depressingly plausible. Dominic might end up exploding Hell so everyone ends up in the Nakta or Heaven. Or Celesto sacrifices himself to do it and Luna was standing nearby, so she's crowned the prohpet of the new Lunaian church.
    Maybe he'll blow up the Plane of Destruction and obliviate all of the Lobster Police, thus gaining all of their combined power and becoming He-Lobster-Dom. Followed by a week of talking heads explaining how it was the right thing to do and a newspost mentioning all of the hate mail he got and saying that he regrets nothing.
    Last edited by Mr. McGician; 2011-11-30 at 10:13 PM.