Quote Originally Posted by Gift Jeraff View Post
Closer to 10 months actually. Redcloak implied that 10 and half months had passed since the Battle of Azure City in #702.

And Haley & co. taking 6ish months to get to Greysky doesn't seem too implausible. The Sunken Valley is a few days away from Azure City, and according to the map at the back of WaXP, Hobgoblin City is around 3 times that distance--and Greysky City is even further up north. So it could be like a 3 month trip to Greysky, but at around 1 month is when Haley turned back to the Oracle (so let's say 2 weeks back). From the Oracle's tower to Greysky should have been something like 2 months and a half, but Belkar's curse severely slowed them down. (These are all just random numbers, but they add up and make sense to me.)

The biggest problem is that apparently Miko went to Dwarven Lands and back in like a week or two. But maybe she found wizards/sorcerers/clerics with the Travel domain willing to help. Maybe Shojo's personal Wizard Guy gave her a one-way teleport there.
Miko seems to have reached the area around the gate Elan blew up quite rapidly. However, since I don't have the book in question, and thus don't have the map, I can't say for certain.

Still, 6 months seems like a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong trip relative to others shown in the comic.