1. - Top - End - #11
    Dwarf in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Default Re: The Stunning Fist Master (3.5 Seraphi Homebrew(TM) PrC, PEACH)

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeraphi View Post
    Improved Unarmed Strike does not grant you proficiency with unarmed strikes.

See? Monks are not proficient with their unarmed strikes. So I gave it to them.

You got me there.

The class is not exclusive to the monk. Another class who joined would not have monastic training and therefore have no reason to qualify for monk feats.
    Good point.

That would be unfair. The character has to make this happen on his own, either by taking the Rapid Stunning feat or by working together with his party members. (The capstone allows him to make two Stunning Attacks per round anyway, so by 10th you can do it on your own)
    I do not know the rapid stunning feat, so I assume that you can pick it as one of the bonus feats?

The only feat I could find that matched the name was the Leaping Kick feat, which lets you deal an extra 1d12 damage at the end of a charge with your unarmed strike. If you had that feat, the extra damage would be doubled.
    sounds about right.

Thank you. Too bad you didn't mention Seraphi Homebrew, otherwise I could sig it.
    Oh Noes!!

Quote Originally Posted by motionmatrix View Post
    Another great Seraphi creation. *insert obvious (un)surprised face at great homebrewing*

Love the concept, as always, I will continue to read your work and use it to make my players hate gitp a bit more ^.^

Another great Seraphi Homebrew creation. *insert obvious (un)surprised face at great homebrewing*

Love the concept, as always, I will continue to read your work and use it to make my players hate gitp a bit more ^.^

LOVE THE SERAPHI HOMEBREWS! Bring on the tankards, this one is worth drinking! O.O

(is that better? =)
    Last edited by motionmatrix; 2011-12-01 at 03:12 PM.