Quote Originally Posted by AnimeKid View Post
Tobio nods to Carver as he ignores the drones and haeads past them after Souji. His roller skates clack against the ground as he says, Stop right there Astraphobia. Put your hands up in the name of the law or you will be seen as resisting arrest!"
Souji grins. "Sorry Judgement-san, but I'm not Astraphobia. I have my ID right here!"

He pulls out the card, which states his name is Nakamura Rei, and then has a bunch of black bars all over it.

Full Name
Nakamura Rei
Place of Birth
CLASSIFIED
Date of Birth
CLASSIFIED
Security Clearance
Level 4
He gives the member of judgement a polite smile, his eyes filled with mockery. "As you can see, I am clearly not Astraphobia, or my card would have a different name on it. Ergo, Judgement-san, I could not possibly be this man! What exactly does he look like? Maybe I could help you find him." His tone, his speaking style, they were all different. The boy in front of Tobio didn't act like Astraphobia. He was polite, soft-spoken, and looked rather worried despite his mocking eyes.

"Ina-san and I were about to head to a cafe. Do you think Astraphobia is in this vicinity right now, or may we proceed on our way?"