1. - Top - End - #671
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Rail IC] Academy City II: Electrokinesis Is Love~

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeKid View Post
    Tobio knows it's Astraphobia. He still had on the same clothes as when he was in the arcade. He skates towards the two making to pass them."So you speak the truth. I guess that I must have been seeing things then." As the passes them he uses one hand to try to quickly pull down Souji's hood and reveal his shock of silver hair and one silver and one blue eye. He uses his other hand to pull his turned on phone out of his pocket and holds it close to him, remembering what Mei said about Astraphobia shorting out machines. "However I seriously doubt it."
    Souji smiled politely as his hood falls and his silver hair appears. While he gave no outward sign of annoyance, his clutch on Ina's hand tightened suddenly. "That is rather impolite Judgement-san. I have no reason to lie to you, despite your misgivings." He frowns as Tobio shoves his phone in Souji's face.

The machine remained untouched. However, Ina would later discover that her phone had melted in her pocket, and Souji's credit cards had suddenly become useless.

"If you are quite finished, Judgement-san? Ina-san and I do wish to go to a cafe, which she has informed me has impeccable Italian." Despite Souji's newlyfound persona, the lack of an invitation was designed solely to inform Tobio that he was not welcome here anymore.
    Last edited by Terry576; 2011-12-01 at 09:20 PM.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.