Red son Superman did not get two votes in one category. He got nominated twice, once as a hero and once as a villain. I picked Rictus over him because Superman is already DC universe. We already have a universe for that. I picked non-DC characters as priorities. Plus, if we had superman in this tourney, especially that superman, he would win it.
Oh come on.. because the character is morally ambiguous enough to serve as both a hero and a villain... he doesn't get to play in the tourney? He isn't really a hero *or* a villain, so he gets screwed over by the nomination system.
I would have voted for him as a villain in preference to Green Goblin, because Red Son is probably the most interesting thing Millar has written. To kick him out in favour of a one note loser like Rictus is just crazy.

The idea that Superman is too powerful for this is also an odd one. I count at least a dozen characters at or above Superman's power level so far and we haven't even finished the first round yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Fan
Actually, Gundanium is completely non conductive, and is also universally magnetically neutral, it's also incredibly resistant to charge, and physical blows with it's only vulnerability being beam weapons, and even then it projects an "anti field" that distorts it's incoming trajectory.
Fan, I've seen you make these kind of statements countless times with sketchy justification. Please provide sources.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime32
Their Gundams don't really do much other than make them bigger - they have the same abilities outside them. (G Gundam... isn't the most typical Gundam series)
Alright, that is considerably more powerful than I'd thought. I can legitimately see that kind of person defeating Magneto. Although I think they'd still find it tough.