Quote Originally Posted by AnimeKid View Post
Nigel

Nigel grins widely as he responds, "As I said before my name is Nigel Zeromus, man of the sea!" With his introduction done, and him thinking it would have been better if he were on a rock that had a huge wave breaking against it with him in a pose, He looks at the Marine woman and can clearly see the muscles on her from hard training and years of experience. That was hard work in it's most pure form, rising from the bottom to the top. If there was one thing he respected about Marines it was that. He grin still plastered on his face he says, "An Admiral you say? Well it is an honor to be in the presence of a beautiful yet powerful woman like yourself. It must have taken you years of hard work to achieve such standing and strength." When he says it he is not being demeaning. In fact he seems to have some admiration and comradie in he eyes and tone. Remembering not to be rude he holds his hand out for Arlene to shake as well.
Admiral Preppa - The Bazaar
"It did take a while...lot's of hard work and more favors then I can count." she said the last part with a laugh.
In all honesty, she was among some of the youngest Admirals and, in her opinion, one of the most beautiful ones.
"So what do you mean about 'Man of the Sea'?"