Quote Originally Posted by mwchase View Post
So, um, I was reading
Spoiler
Show
in the hopes that it would include a DD burn. (I don't think it does.) And I ended up wondering how to explain the magic in DD. And then I remembered that there was a subplot about all of the mages in Callan fizzling (I think Dominic was hanging out in Maltak where he was powerless anyway, at the time.) except for Miranda, who got turned into a walking multi-use nuke. And then she earthed her extra power in magical items that I'm sure will have no significance whatsoever (I am going to cry if that actually ends up going nowhere).

So, what I'm wondering now is... did the whole "O NOES, R MAGIKS IS DEED" plot go anywhere after that? I mean, Papa Masters did say he was going to get his seers to investigate... which means that either that problem got resolved and I forgot, it got resolved offscreen and nobody commented on it, or the Masterses are getting swindled again.
Wow, that has one of my favorite series in it. I love the Dark is Rising, and no one ever seems to have heard of it. There's no Enchanted Forest Chronicles though, that makes me sad.

That's pretty much all I have to say.