1. - Top - End - #798
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Dominic Deegan: Oracle for Hire, Mk. XLI: No Morals! No Quarter! All Brutal!

Quote Originally Posted by Humbug View Post
    EDIT: Maybe I should redraw one of Mookie's ages to prove it doesn't take that long to draw.
    I was just going to suggest the following: Now that we know how long it takes Mookie to produce a strip, we can measure ourselves against him. So this weekend, we sit down to write and draw Monday's strip, and upload it at some point on Sunday, preferably before the Sneaky Gate is opened, and say how long it took us.
    Then we see if anyone wrote or drew something worse than Mookie and laugh at these people and their strips, as well as - most likely - Mookie and his.

Who's in?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd-o-rama View Post
    That said, I think if you translate this from bizarre Mookie logic into human thought, it makes sense. Luna has gotten stronger and moved on. Her words, expression, and the tone that both imply clearly indicate she's still bitter and scarred by her parents and their fates, but it's just scars, no longer gaping suicide-inducing emotional wounds.
    Oh, it makes sense, but I wouldn't say it indicates she got stronger as a person, just that she's slowly working towards really moving on or something - I don't know, psychoanalyzing sock puppets is hard. I can only definitely say that I don't see it as a praiseworthy display of inner strength, yet I apparently am supposed to.
    Last edited by Johnny Blade; 2011-12-08 at 07:52 PM.