View Single Post

Thread: Request an OotS Style Avatar XX

1. - Top - End - #452
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Request an OotS Style Avatar XX

All right, I have a new request:

Malachi, the Paladin/Dread Necromancer and Daphnia, the Dryad.

Malachi is a male Aasimar. Tall, thin, and pale, with sunken eyes and faint wrinkles. He wears a breastplate with black and silver livery. On the breast of the livery is his holy symbol: a deathmask of an elf in a helmet, with crossed swords beneath it. He has an easy-going look on his face, like he's on his way to spend an evening telling stories at the local pub. He leans on a trident and has a great sword slung across his back.

Daphnia is a female dryad. She is considerably shorter than Malachi. She has pale, birch bark-like skin, and wears studded leather armor. Her face is beneficent and her eyes are on Malachi's face. She has two spears slung across her back and stands with her arm around his shoulder.

Many thanks to anyone who can do this!

Edit: If you don't think the two-character avatar is possible, I'd like one with just Malachi, same pose. And if you happened to want to do a second one with Daphnia, that'd be great too .
    Last edited by Jeff the Green; 2011-12-08 at 10:58 PM.
    Author of The Auspician's Handbook and The Tempestarian's Handbook for Spheres of Power.
    Ask me (or the other authors) anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lateral View Post
    Well, of course I'm paranoid about everything. Hell, with Jeff as DM, I'd be paranoid even if we were playing a game set in The Magic Kiddie Funland of Perfectly Flat Planes and Sugar Plums.
    Greenman by Bradakhan/Spring Greenman by Comissar/Autumn Greenman by Sgt. Pepper/Winter Greenman by gurgleflep