View Single Post

Thread: [Nexus] Home 9

1. - Top - End - #1145
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 9

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [Mithar Keep 2]

Definitely the future, so Cessie is likely coming down to find Harnel attempting to get a serpentine little dragon to get up onto a bed, talking in the harsh consonants of the draconic tongue.
    Mithar Keep 2

Kashi looks at the bed dubiously, but will climb up on to it after a moment and curl up in the pile of bedding Harnel has provided.

"Snyyuu...~ <Kruth, si geou ti jikmada youwei... Coi ui ti tangis tonn usv hrekim hefoc. Shar coi tiric vorq skaeren...>"

Kashi's understanding of draconic can be summed up as very basic. Most of the words he's using have short, simple meanings. It could be that the word Harnel chose had a second meaning.

Once he's comfortable nestled into the fabric, a thought occurs to the dragon, "Ssnyyui~? <Tiric nomeno jatil si mi dout lincesa?>"
    Last edited by Slii Arhem; 2011-12-13 at 09:14 AM.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.