1. - Top - End - #978
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Doctor Who thread II: "I should have a hat like that." [SPOILERS]

Quote Originally Posted by Thufir View Post
    (Specifically, you'd want series 2-4, since Doctor Whooves is Ten).
    Yeah, you'd want the 10th Doctor, since he's the one Whooves resembles.

As for his personality....well, he's usually quite manic and cheerful, tends to talk a lot and engage in technobabble, has a rather cheeky sense of humor. He's a genius and not at all shy about admitting it. When thrust into a dangerous situation he immediately fast talks his way into being in charge, even as everyone stands around wondering who this weirdo is.

Ten has a dark streak a mile wide, though. He has been through a lot of trauma, and can turn cold and vengeful pretty quickly. When an enemy has crossed the line, no matter what horrible thing they have done, he will give them one chance to give up and find a peaceful solution. When they refuse (and they always do), all bets are off and they are screwed. Dude's not a guy you want to cross. And he'll feel horrible about it afterward. Guy can switch from hilariously goofy to downright scary to "really needs a hug" in the course of a single scene.

EDIT:
    Oh, and I don't know if you've read the rest of this thread, but a page back I pointed out that, as of "Sweet and Elite", apparently other Doctors have received shout outs in MLP.
    Last edited by Starscream; 2011-12-14 at 12:59 AM.
    How to Play Rogues Properly:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Like this: