Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
I love Persona 4 and I love these. Although I would call the last one "Unbreakable Bond" since "Unbreakable Tie" caused me to immediately think "well, why don't they just flip a coin or something... Oh, THAT'S what he meant!"

You could model strengths as DR against X, but most creatures don't have weaknesses the way they do in Persona. Maybe you could have a scan/pinpoint weakness ability that inflicts them for other party members to follow up on?

And you gotta do something for All Out Assaults.
Unbreakable Bond does sound a lot better. I named it Unbreakable Tie for Innocent Sin PSP's opening song of the same name. I have a feeling Scan and All-Out Attack are next, though at this rate I might have to just go and make a Persona-User class (or two, or...). Not sure how All-Out Attack would work, though, maybe make it a Persona-User feature that critical hits and Scan-weakness-exploiting knock the enemy prone? Make the All-Out Attack some kind of group-coup-de-grace?
Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
And pick one member of the party who, if he dies the entire party gets instantly KO'd
I think that's called the Cleric.