Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
Been reading Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons.

What the... See, this fic takes all the grimdark that's in FO:E and... doesn't add new elements. Instead, it just takes what's there and takes it to its logical conclusion.

I've just witnessed an interrogation by raider. Not somepony being interrogated by a raider. No, it was by the hero. The interrogation was made using a raider. I said Littlepip was like the Hobo With A Shotgun. Security is like Marv from Sin City, except even more ruthless, once you piss her off. Our protagonist, ladies and gentlemen. And the worst part is, the circumstances warranted that.

The amazing thing about this fic is that it found a reasonable explanation for the raiders' absurd violence.
Spoiler
Show
They weren't just evil drug addicts. They're infected by a biological disease that sponges their brains.

And the Enclave is trying to turn it into a bioweapon, if they haven't already.
Yep. Horizons is amazing. Cannot wait until they manage to meet a certain King, because there is quite a bit of buildup to that. Also, on raiders: not every raider is infected with that virus. After all, if that was the case, the world would be (more) utterly screwed over. Rather, most are just simply crazy, but that virus riddles ones head with holes. That makes ponies like the Reapers even more scary, because they are at the top of there games. Which makes it worse is that some completly sane ponies turn to cannablism by choice.

Also, is it just me, or is his ability to discribe horrible things getting better? I was positivly sickened by the Hospital, but the events that happened within chapter 22 actualy made me nauseous. Ugg, never will I read the word "bloated" or the sentance "Hey, her liver grew back!" the same way ever again. Ever.