Rin watches the proceedings with wide, worried eyes. He was being threatened with weapons.

"I... I um... I'm sorry!"

Rin's eyes are wide and innocent, deep dark pools that have never been walked on.

Souji's eyes were never like that. His eyes had a distinct look to them, a haunted, calculating gaze hidden behind a layer of warmth.

"I-If I'm j-just causing trouble I-I-I'll just go... I'll s-see y-you around s-sempai... S-s-sorry for c-causing y-you trouble Judgement-s-s-sama."

Rin slowly began to wak away again, looking down at his feet, despondent. Of course he'd screw it up. He was just an incompetent, worthless brat that had a single use: hiding Fuschichou Souji. And he didn't even do that well. Souji allowed him to exist, that small, so very small sliver of his soul that was pristine.

Didn't really matter though. Rin was so completely, utterly, and unfathomably different from Souji that nobody would ever dream of connecting the two.

Apart from, apparently, crazy paranoid girls that Souji had been driving to the brink of sanity.